- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
- 1) Where are Fleury’s shares traded?
- 2) What are Fleury’s common shares rights?
- 3) How and when does Fleury disclose its information?
- 4) How to invest in Brazilian stocks?
- 5) How can I contact the investor relations area?
- 6) What is EBITDA?
- 7) Who is the custodian of Grupo Fleury‘s shares?
Where are Fleury’s shares traded?
The Company’s shares are listed for trading in the B3 stock exchange under the symbol "FLRY3" and are negotiated in the "Novo Mercado", the highest level of differentiated corporate governance practices.
What are Fleury’s common shares rights?
To the holders are secured all the rights granted to the Company‘s shares, pursuant to its bylaws, the Law of Corporations and the Novo Mercado regulation, among which include the following:
- Voting rights in the General Meetings of Shareholders , each share of Fleury Group correspond to one vote;
- Right to a minimum mandatory dividend in accordance with article 202 of the Law of Corporations;
- Right to sell the Company‘s shares under the same conditions granted to the controlling shareholders in the event of sale, directly or indirectly, for consideration of their control, either through a single transaction or through successive operations (tag along);
- Right to sell shares of Grupo Fleury in a public offering to be held by the controlling shareholders in the event of cancellation of the Company‘s public company registration or the cancellation of the listing on the Novo Mercado, for its economic value, determined by an appraisal report prepared by a specialized and independent firm; and
- Right to full payment of dividends and other distributions related to Grupo Fleury‘s shares all other benefits granted to holders of the Company‘s shares.
How and when does Fleury disclose its information?
All material facts, earnings results and other notices to the market are published simultaneously at CVM/B3, in Valor Econômico website and the Company‘s Investor Relations website. In addition, they are sent by email to whom has registered to receive this information. To register, click here.
Complete financial statements are published annually on the newspapers Valor Econômico and Diário Oficial do Estado de São Paulo. Other information about the Company also may be obtained on the website of B3 (www.b3.com.br) and at the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil - CVM (www.cvm.gov.br).
How to invest in Brazilian stocks?
To invest in stocks, you need to look for a brokerage house. Brokerage firms and other financial intermediaries have professionals focused on market analysis, sectors and companies, and with them you can find out about the right time to buy and sell certain shares for better results. For more information, visit B3 website.
How can I contact the Investor Relations Area?
Any questions related to analysts and investors must be directed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or the others contacts listed here.
What is EBITDA?
In the Company‘s business, EBITDA is used as a measure of its operatinal performance Fleury. EBITDA is a non-accounting measure and consists of the net income for the period, before income tax and social contribution, financial income and depreciation and amortization expenses.
EBITDA is not a measure recognized under Brazilian GAAP, IRFS or U.S. GAAP. EBITDA does not have standardized meanings and the Company’s definitions of EBITDA may differ from those of other companies. EBITDA has limitations that may impair its use as a measure of profitability, since it does not reflect certain costs involved in doing business, such as financial expenses, taxes, depreciation, capital expenses and other related costs.
Who is the custodian of Grupo Fleury‘s shares?
The Company‘s custodian agent is Banco Bradesco through its Department of Shares and Custody.
Company‘s shareholders can contact Banco Bradesco in its agencies distributed throughout the country and through the channels below:
Phone: +55 11 3684-9441
Fax: +55 11 3684-2811