- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
With 90 years of history, Grupo Fleury is one of the largest and most respected medical and health organizations in Brazil, reference to the medical community and public opinion for its excellence in customer service, innovation and technical quality.
- Complete portfolio in diagnostic medicine, performing, currently, about 3,5 thousand tests in 37 different areas.
- 58 MM of clinical analysis exams and 4 MM in imaging.
- 8.8 thousand employees and 1,8 thousand physicians on 1Q17.
- Gross revenue of R$2,4 bn, operational cash-flow generation of R$ 530 MM and R$ 535 MM of EBTIDA, with a 24.6% margin.
- Present on the country‘s main economic centers with diversified business lines.
The Company’s business lines are:
- Patient Service Centers (PSC): 145 units on 1Q17, corresponding to 84% of revenue and are distributed in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul, Pernambuco, Bahia, Paraná and Federal District.
- Operations in Hospitals: account for 14% of revenue and perform exams and diagnostics in 22 hospital institutions on 1Q17.
- Reference Laboratory: medium and high complexity exams to other laboratories, hospitals and clinics throughout Brazil, enabling them to expand their range of offerings with unique diagnostic quality.
- Preventive Medicine: solutions in preventive health for companies.
- Dental diagnosis: represented by 51% in Papaiz Group, a joint venture with Odontoprev, which has leading position in the market of São Paulo.
Note: data in LTM from 2Q16, unless otherwise indicated.