- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1. Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
2. Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
3. Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. Fleury shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
7. This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be Fleury partners and allies. These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Fleury has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, Fleury can not be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the referred links and frames.
8. Fleury requires‘ any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
10. Other important information on the terms and conditions of use of this site is available on Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: small archive put into your PC to keep track of moves within the websites, such as visits to homepages and advertisements.
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Terms and Conditions
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Fleury does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Fleury, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. Fleury does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User‘s Information
Author‘s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Fleury or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA is a non-accounting measure prepared by Fleury. EBITDA consists of net income (expenses) for the period, before income tax and social contribution, financial income (expenses) and depreciation and amortization expenses.
EBITDA is not a measure recognized under Brazilian GAAP, IRFS or U.S. GAAP. EBITDA does not have standardized meanings and the Company’s definitions of EBITDA may differ from those of other companies. EBITDA has limitations that may impair its use as a measure of profitability, since it does not reflect certain costs involved in doing business, such as financial expenses, taxes, depreciation, capital expenses and other related costs, any of which may have a significant effect on Fleury’s net income. Fleury uses EBITDA as a measure of its operational performance.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.