- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Interest on Capital Payment
Grupo Fleury S.A ("Fleury" or "Company") informs that the Board of Directors, as proposed by Management, on a meeting held today, approved the payment of Interest on Capital ("IOC") to shareholders.
This IOC payment will be charged to the account of retained earnings as per the balance sheet of June 30th, 2018 and will be imputed net of withholding income tax to the mandatory minimum dividend for the fiscal year of 2018.
The payment conditions are as follows:
• Total amount of IOC to be distributed will be R$ 57,566,300.13 (fifty-seven million, five hundred and sixty-six thousand, three hundred reais and thirteen cents), corresponding to R$ 0.18256921740 per share.
• This distribution will be based on the shareholding position of July 31st, 2018.
• Shares will be traded "ex" IOC as of August 1st, 2018 (inclusive).
• The payment to shareholders will occur on August 15th, 2018.
• The total amount of IOC is subject to withholding income tax at the rate of 15%, except for those that are proven exempt or immune, or shareholders domiciled in countries or jurisdictions for which the legislation establishes different rates.
• The payments related to the shares deposited with B3 (B3 S.A. - Brasil, Bolsa e Balcão) will be credited in accordance with B3 procedures, which is responsible to transfer the value to the corresponding shareholders through its Custodian Agents.
• For the other shareholders, the payment will be made in accordance with their registration with Banco Bradesco S.A., which is the Custodian and Stock Transfer Agent for the Company’s shares. For shareholders receiving through Bradesco S.A whose records are outdated, should proceed to any branch of Banco Bradesco S.A. to update their registration records.