- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Grupo Fleury S.A ("Fleury" or "Company") informs that the Board of Directors, as proposed by Management, on a meeting held today, approved dividend distribution to shareholders.
This dividend distribution will be charged to the account of retained earnings as per the balance sheet of December 31st, 2018 and will be imputed to the mandatory dividends for the fiscal year of 2018.
The dividend distribution conditions are as follows:
- Total amount of dividends to be distributed will be R$ 217,306,296.24 (two hundred and seventeen million, three hundred and six thousand, two hundred and ninety-six reais and twenty-four centavos), corresponding to R$ 0.68743136913 per share.
- It will be based on the shareholding position of March 06th, 2019 (record date).
- Shares will be traded "ex" dividends from March 7th, 2019 (inclusive).
- The payment will be made on May 31st, 2019.
- The payments related to the shares under B3’s custody will be credited in accordance with B3 procedures, which is responsible to transfer the value to the corresponding shareholders through its Custodian Agents.
- For the other shareholders, payment will be made in accordance to data registered in Banco Bradesco S.A., which is the Custodian and Stock Transfer Agent for the shares issued by the Company. Shareholders receiving through Bradesco whose records are outdated should go to any Bradesco branch to update their registration records.